Hey, the holidays inspire poetry!
What can I say. This time of year brings out my inner poet.
Here’s the thing, though. I used to work in a gym (before kids) that had open houses a couple times a year. Normally, only people with key cards could get in, but for a week or two, sometimes we’d leave the door open. Anyone could come in and work out, so long as they signed a waiver that they wouldn’t sue us if they dropped a weight on their toe or had a heart attack on the treadmill.
Exercise has risks, right? It also has a LOT of rewards. Fitness isn’t a luxury. It’s a scientific need that your body has, but guess what: You don’t need super long, intense workouts to accomplish it.
Try Fit2B for the rest of this month.
You’ll see. We do things really different.
Come in and look around. Try everything we have at the premium membership level which gives you access to every workout and course (going up to $99/year with a $150 signup fee in January) and if you enjoy it, sign up for something.
Here’s how it works:
As soon as you sign up, check your email for a username and password. Use that info to log into Fit2B and watch how the site unfolds for you! If you don’t see it in your inbox, check your spam or trash folders and mark us as a safe sender… because we are. We will never abuse your information.
We are family owned and operated since 2010. We pride ourselves in providing high quality home workout videos for the hardest working bodies, and we have excellent customer service.
We truly have something for everyone from true beginner to advanced athletes, child to grown up, prenatal labor prep to postnatal birth recovery workouts.
OUR DOORS CLOSE ON DECEMBER 31ST AT MIDNIGHT
Sign up TODAY for full access from NOW thru December 31st, so don’t wait!
- Every workout from A-Z
- The Color Series
- Every pathway
- Every fitness course including Experts in Diastasis Recti, Prenatal Fitness, Postnatal Fitness, Fit2B Girls, and more!
We specialize in empowering people to workout while dealing with Diastasis Recti, prolapse, hernia, and incontinence. Right along with safety cues for your knees and spine, we teach you how to take the pressure out of your core and strengthen your pelvic floor so you can exercise without embarrassment!
Full disclosure: We think you’ll love what you see. We think you’ll find several workouts you enjoy, and you’ll discover that fitness can be simple and fun and not hurt you anymore.
We believe you’ll connect with our fitness approach like THOUSANDS around the world have over the past 10 years, and we’re hoping you’ll be convinced to buy something during our 25% off holiday sale which just-so-happens to be ending at the same time as our open house.
Of course, maybe we won’t be the right fit for you, but you won’t know if you don’t try, and – hey – it’s some free workouts! So what do you have to lose?
Nothing, but still…
Here are 5 reasons to grab this offer:
- It will help you move more through the holidays. Even if you only find time to sample a few of the workouts, that’s a few more workouts you might not have done!
- You know you need exercise for your mental health, bone density, muscular strength, and so you feel better in your own skin again.
- You’re ready for something different, something new, something that won’t leave you exhausted, something that will actually teach you while you train.
- You have been wanting to know what all the fuss is about Fit2B and how we train the core so uniquely. Do we really work? Now is your chance to see how you feel after one of our routines.
- If you’re open to trying us, you want ALL of it, no limits. That’s what premium membership access is, and that’s what this gives you for a limited time!
Positive attitude and voice
“I love the positive attitude and voice that Beth leads with. I think it makes a big difference in how I think about exercise.”
The right support in every season
“Fit2B is all about making women powerful in our bodies, mind, and spirit by giving us the right support in every season of our lives. The workouts are convenient, effective, gentle, and motivating!”
Years of steady workouts
“I’m thankful for the basic principles I learned through Fit2B about protecting my core. For the years of steady workouts that has kept me strong through three pregnancies.”