NEW: Shareables for your IG Story!
I’ve always loved those cute images that let me copy and share a picture that has blanks for me to fill in, circles for “either/or” questions, and “get to know me” stuff.
So we are releasing one shareable image that’s presized for IG stories each month in 2020 for you. They’re easy to save and post to your story with your personalized answers. This first one for January is, of course, about your fitness & workout goals.
Here’s how it works:
- Save this image to the device you use to surf IG.
- Go to IG and click on your profile circle.
- Click on the circle at the top left that has a ‘plus’ sign.
- Open your image library and select our shareable that you saved.
- Use the”Aa” text icon at the top right to write an answer to one of the questions.
- Use your fingers to manipulate the text over to the right spot.
- Repeat for each answer.
- Be sure to tag us – @fit2bstudio – so we can smile and do a happy dance!
- When it looks good to you, go ahead and share it to your story by clicking the profile circle at the bottom left.
- Note: it only remains up for 24 hours, so if you want to save your answers, take a screenshot with your phone.
We have a lot of ideas for other shareable IG story images to make for you this year. Each one will be a little different. Honestly, we’re on a steep learning curve with them, but that just means they’ll get better and better as we go.
This one is already getting traction on Instagram stories. We hope you’ll do it sometime this month and tag us so we can see and be seen. This really helps more people find Fit2B and learn about TummySafe fitness.
Here are some examples. Mine is first, and then one of my assistants, and a Fit2B member’s. Isn’t it great? What do you think we should do next? Leave a comment below!