Have you been through the basics of fitness already? Are you feeling like your core is ready for more, but you still want some guidance and a little structure?
These are the 7 home workout videos we would pick for you when you’re wanting to “move on” in your fitness after you’ve done the foundational work. done all the simple exercises for Diastasis Recti, and done with establishing a solid core connectin BUT you want to make progress without undoing all that work AND you definitely don’t want to get bored!
This course is for you if:
- You are ready for more creativity, cardio, weights, and fun in our fitness routines!
- You need lower pressure fitness while managing Diastasis Recti, hernia, or prolapse.
- You’re not ready for insanely hard workouts, but need a moderate challenge for your mind and body.
- You want a week’s worth of workouts that will improve your posture, range of motion, endurance, and feel-good thoughts about yourself.
I mean, if you had 7 good workouts, you could rotate those for quite a while, right? You could do one a day for a week straight. You could do 2 per week for most of a month. You could do one a week – over and over – and then a different one the next week – and have 7 weeks of workouts!
Oh the possibilities! The combinations! The strength! Think about it!
What workouts does this “S7” contain?
With over 200 workout videos in our library, Beth enjoyed hand-picking this special selection of 7 workouts we wish every one would do after going through our Foundational Five “F5” routines.
To give you a sense of our massive variety, this course has a little of everything from toning and stretching to creative core and cardio training to weights!
You’ll get the following 7 routines:
- Hipster Chair Moves – stretch and sculpt your whole body with this modern chair routine
- Kelly’s Fully Body Cardio – A licensed physical therapist leads you in total body toning
- The PMS Stretching Routine – A member favorite for fighting cramps and tight spots
- 21 Tone Up – Get your heart rate up with 21 moves done for 21 minutes
- Defining Deltoids – Shoulders, biceps and triceps all get strengthened and stretched
- Bag A Better Back – Use a bag with your choice of weights to load that lumbar (safely)
- Weightlifting 101 – All the mainstream moves + more with Beth’s classic tummysafe cues
The shortest routine is just under 20 minutes and the longest is almost an hour! They progress and build on each other, allowing you to work your whole body while getting cardio, stretching, and strength training!
How does this “S7” course work?
As soon as you get this course, you can access it when you’re logged in under “Courses” in the main navigation menu. Selecting a course will take you to its welcome page.
Unlike some of our courses that are super structured because they speak to certain recovery seasons in life, this course is open access, meaning it doesn’t include email reminders or set spacing
You can do the workouts in any order, either one per day or perhaps 1 every other day… or maybe 1 per week? It’s totally up to you, but I don’t recommend doing them all in one day. That would be a too much.
Each lesson has 1 exercise video, some supportive writing to encourage and motivate you, and a quick quiz to cement what you’re learning.
How long will I have access to this course?
If you’re a premium member, then it’s yours for as long as you maintain your membership! If you’ve purchased this course separately from a membership, it’s yours forever regardless of your membership status.
As long as you keep your access to this course, you can go through it as often as you like.
Are you ready for instant access to 7 Fit2B member faves?
What are you waiting for?
Scroll back up and buy the Startup7 now to receive 7 full body exercise videos you can use for as long as you want!