Basic membership includes;
- Instant access to our entire library of workouts (over 200 and growing)
- Unlimited access to our Roku Channel
- 25% discount on products our shop
- Access to our private support community on Facebook
- Select eCourse Access
- Access to insider info and resources throughout our site
Some love from our global tribe
(31 countries and counting)
Getting started is as easy as…
All the words that tell you all the things.
Choose your membership and go through the affordable, easy checkout process.
Look for your first set of emails that confirm your membership and offer guidance – be sure we don’t go to spam by marking us a safe sender so you get all our support messages!
Utilize the username and password you’ll create while joining to log in via the main menu.
Enjoy how Fit2B opens up for you once you’re logged in, providing several solid starting points to meet the varying needs of our diverse clientele in 45+ countries such as:
- Click right on “Workout” within the main menu to access the gorgeous member dashboard that contains a frequently updated member note from Beth + all the workouts categorized and sorted into viewable thumbnail images.
- Or you can click on “Start Here” in the dropdown menu under “Workout” to go straight to our Foundational Five “F5” routines which is our favorite place for all newbies to learn the basics of our unique style of fitness.
- Once you’ve got your bearings with the basics, click on “Courses” to start one that’s included in your membership or head over to the Fit2B Beginning path under “Workouts”
- Or use the Fit2B from A-Z path and go through all our routines alphabetically, doing the “E for Easy” ones first.
And of course PLEASE contact our team anytime with any questions you have. A REAL person will answer you within 1 business day, Monday thru Friday. We love what we do, and we want to support you every step of the way!
Ready? Let’s do this!
Still need a little more time and convincing?
Maybe visit our “What We Believe Page” or maybe our “Testimonials Page” or perhaps you might want to check out our extensive “List of workouts from A-Z“. Maybe you should just try this workout and see what you think of our core-aware style.